Select to view content in your preferred language

Features not appearing in Find & Replace, despite existing in layer.

10-24-2022 11:35 AM
GrantZ
by
New Contributor III

Hello,

I've run into a problem where features do not appear in a Find & Replace search result, despite existing in the layer. Below are two screenshots showing an example of what I'm encountering.

Find and Replace for "047S" resulting in "No results"

GrantZ_1-1666636090127.png

The attribute table, clearly showing "047S".

GrantZ_2-1666636225251.png

I have no idea why this would be the case. This attribute does use coded value domains, but the value exists within it. This is not the only value that has behaved this way -- I've found at least two others that clearly exist in the attribute table but nevertheless do not appear in a Find & Replace. I would also note that these records are collected in Survey123.

This issue also extends towards using this attribute as a Category Selector in a Dashboard. Selecting "047S" in the category selector also displays a "No Data" in the list widget that is filtered by the selector.

Does anyone have any information on what may be causing this? How can I find all the features which are affected like this? How can I fix this? This is a huge challenge as my partners need to be able to accurately and reliably find the exact records they are looking for in order to evaluate data submitted by the users through Survey123.

0 Kudos
0 Replies