Feature service layer with SOI (ArcObjects .NET 10.8 SDK) attribute table cannot be opened

11-02-2022 07:32 PM
Labels (3)
anbinh
by
Occasional Contributor
I have a feature service layer configured with SOI (ArcObjects .NET 10.8 SDK) to handle the data integration with SAP. After upgrading the ArcGIS Enterprise to 10.9.1 and recompiled the SOI, this feature layer's attribute table cannot be opened in ArcGIS Pro neither ArcMap. It will return an error saying "Error: code 400, Unable to complete operation, Bad syntax in request." However, the layer with its attribute table can be opened in ArcGIS Online Map Viewer without problems, and the attributes can be accessed in ArcGIS Pro pop-up window if clicking the point data.

Does anyone have any experience or idea what can be the cause of this issue?
Pro-soi-issue-soi.png

Update: 

I have investigated this issue in more depth. 

It has something to do with the "outFields" parameter in the server request. The SOI created some fields to store the data from SAP database. If these specific fields got included in the "outFields" parameter, ArcGIS 10.9.1 server would return "400 bad request" error, however ArcGIS 10.7.1 server would let it pass and return with valid response. The attribute table can be opened in ArcGIS Online Map Viewer because the request from online viewer uses "*" in the "outFields" parameter instead of any specific fields. Hence, something must have changed from 10.7.1 to 10.9.1.

I'm now stuck in not knowing how to fix it. Wondering if this should be raised to Esri as a bug?
0 Kudos
0 Replies