Select to view content in your preferred language

Feature Datasets not Accessible in ArcGIS Pro

04-15-2020 09:17 AM
NickKopczyk1
Occasional Contributor

I have an enterprise database hosted on a PostgreSQL database server.  I have loaded data to a new schema, inside feature dataset containers, for groups of features.  All of the initial loading and management happened in ArcMap 10.7.1 and I am able to interact and work with the data just fine from desktop.  When I try to access that data using the same database login from Pro, I am unable to see anything except the attachment relationship classes outside of the feature datasets in the catalog pane.  The datasets themselves do not show up for me to choose data.  When I use the "Add Data" button I see nothing within the database.

Is there a setting I'm missing to access enterprise databases in Pro that I'm missing?

Thanks for any help that can be offered.

Nick

0 Kudos
3 Replies
George_Thompson
Esri Notable Contributor

That is odd behavior. What is the version of Postgres and of the enterprise geodatabase?

--- George T.
0 Kudos
NickKopczyk1
Occasional Contributor

The postgres version is 10.12. The enterprise database was created with desktop 10.7.1.

Thanks for the quick reply,

Nick

0 Kudos
George_Thompson
Esri Notable Contributor

Ok, thanks for that. I was checking to make sure there was not a compatibility issue.

Are you using ArcGIS Pro 2.4 or newer?

I would recommend a case with a support analyst to investigate this in a timely manner.

I have not seen something like that before.

--- George T.
0 Kudos