Feature Class to Feature Class tool did not export all attachments

08-29-2022 04:01 PM
Labels (2)
BrianTucker
New Contributor

I have used this tool many times to extract data from hosted feature layers, and this is the first time I noticed this issue.

Background:  I use ArcGIS Server, so the hosted feature layer in AGOL is pulling from an SDE geodatabase on a separate, dedicated machine.  The feature layer has over 6000 features and each feature may have multiple attachments.  I am running the Feature Class to Feature Class tool in ArcGIS Pro 2.9.2.

I selected 500 features to export to a new feature class in the project's default geodatabase.  The export appears to complete with no errors.  However, it turns out that not all the attachments are in the new feature layer.  All the records are there, and some records have all the attachments while others have none.  I saw at least one record that has some, but not all of its attachments.

I can go back and select features that did not export attachments and run the tool with just a few features selected and the attachments will export just fine.

Is there a setting that should be adjusted that I am missing for completing larger exports?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
0 Replies