Select to view content in your preferred language

Failed to execute TrainDeepLearningModel

07-19-2020 05:51 PM
ObianujuOnwuasoanya
New Contributor

Hello everyone, I'm having an issue right now with my ArcGIS Pro which has forced me to uninstall and reinstall the app as well as install all its deep learning packages for smooth operation. Its the Train Deep Learning Model tool. I've used this tool before and I didn't experience any glitch last week but now its refusing to run. I'll share a screenshot of the error report below. Please I need help as to what could be the problem and possible solution. Thank you

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Did you follow this when you reinstalled everything?

Install deep learning frameworks for ArcGIS—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation 

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
ObianujuOnwuasoanya
New Contributor

yes I did.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Did you try to use a previous dataset that you know worked?  Or is this a new data set?

The error message suggests that something isn't installed (PIL? )or installed with an incorrect version. 

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
ObianujuOnwuasoanya
New Contributor

yes I used a previous Dataset that it worked for. 

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

make sure you have the correct conda environment activated before you use the tools and that you installed Pillow.

(conda install Pillow=6.1.0).  The error at the end says it can't find the appropriate dll associated with it

From Install and set up | ArcGIS for Developers for Pro 2.5, the install recommendation was

conda install -c esri -c fastai -c pytorch arcgis=1.8.1 scikit-image=0.15.0 pillow=6.2.2 libtiff=4.0.10 fastai=1.0.60 pytorch=1.4.0 torchvision=0.5.0 --no-pin

check your conda list against the versions assuming you installed arcgis and want to use notebooks

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos