Select to view content in your preferred language

Exported Movie Extent Not Matching Locked View Size Extent in Pro Animation

03-17-2023 10:24 AM
Labels (1)
KathrynCross1
New Contributor II

I'm attempting to create a movie with historical maps and aerial images fading into each other through time in ArcGIS Pro 3.1.0. I cannot get the extent of the map in the exported video to match the extent of the keyframe I'm seeing when creating the animation keyframes with the Lock View Size function on, no matter what resolution I export to. The frame appears far more zoomed out than what I'm working while creating the animation. Am I doing something wrong?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
brock82
New Contributor II

I'm basically having the same issue. Does anyone out there have suggestions?

0 Kudos
kennedy
New Contributor

Did anyone ever figure this out? I'm having the same issue. What's even more frustrating is that it was working for several weeks while working on an animation and now, out of the blue it's not working on a desktop computer running 3.1 and my laptop running 3.2. I've tried everything and have an open case with tech support. They are not having the issue when using my Pro project. It works fine for them and they cannot replicate the issue. On my system, when I "Lock View Size", it crops in the horizontal extent (on the screen) but not in the vertical extent. On the export, the map is zoomed out more than on the screen in the animation on the horizontal and vertical extent. 

0 Kudos