Select to view content in your preferred language

Expired Licence removal

08-10-2023 03:50 AM
MichaelBolger
New Contributor II

Hi,

I have admin access on our Arc Pro account.

I cannot assign add-ons licences to users. I believe it is because one of the add-on licences, which was assigned to a number of users is expired.

I've removed this expired licence from all the users, but is still says that 1 expired licence is assigned,Esri_licence_error.jpg

I can't see how to remove this last licence.

Any suggestions or solutions would be great.

Thanks,

Mick

4 Replies
GaryMorris2
New Contributor III

When you say you have admin access on your ArcPro account, do you mean you are an organizational admin?

0 Kudos
MichaelBolger
New Contributor II

Hi,

I have Org Admin, so I can add / edit / remove users. Assign add-ons / roles etc.

The Business Analyst add-on has expired, I've removed all the users with this add-on assigned. But it still says that 1 is assigned.
I cannot see who / where it is assigned to, so that I can remove it.

I currently cannot assign add-ons to new users. I think (hope) it is because there is one expired license still assigned to an account.

Thanks,

Mick

0 Kudos
MichaelBolger
New Contributor II

Hi,

Got the issue solved. There was on user still with an expired licence applied to them. But it wasn't showing  in the filtered search. Had to manually search the 1k+ user list.

Thanks,

Mick

SamuelCanas
Esri Contributor

Hi Mick, 

I´m glad you solved the issue! If this happens in the future, there might be a way to do it without having to check manually on the 1k+ user list. When managing the extension, you could try clicking on the option that says: "Manage all on page". 

SamuelCanas_0-1692381304431.png

And then "Unassign members"

SamuelCanas_1-1692381369468.png

This action will apply to all the members whether is assign or unassign. 

SamuelCanas_2-1692381462718.png

I hope this information can be helpful if situations like this happen on the future. 

Have a great day ahead,

Samuel 

0 Kudos