ESRI ArcGIS Pro Training

06-08-2018 08:05 AM
PennySawyer2
New Contributor

I am taking an ESRI Training course called getting started with ArcGIS Pro. The Exercise Perform visual analysis of 3d data.  In Step 4 i have to change the feature class layer building damaged symbology to 7 classifications but when i do change the classification to 7 the symbology is set to a single classification to which i cannot get out of. Also, the buildingdamaged feature class to do a field calculation for field name damaged i used the arcade script $feature.damaged *25 either the results are 0 or 625.  I am unable to finish this exercise to where i am unable to create a 3d layer. I am using ArcGIS Pro 2.1.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
VeronicaSandoval
New Contributor

For assistance, select the ‘help’ option on the top right hand side of the screen when in the webcourse.  One of our Esri staff will contact you to assist in trouble shooting your issue.

TimothyHales
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Penny Sawyer‌,

I took a look at the issue described, and I was not able to reproduce it on my ArcGIS Pro 2.1 system. If you are still seeing the same problems, then you might try using the results data provided in the exercise file to make sure it is not a data issue.  

..\EsriTraining\ProStart\Results\ProStart_3A_Results.ppkx

If that does not work, then I suggest following the steps in the above post to have one of our Esri staff assist you.

0 Kudos