ERROR 000732 for Aerial Image Collection

12-19-2020 02:44 PM
SamuelHopstone
New Contributor
Hello,

I used a P4 Pro V2.0 to collect 223 aerial images. I created an Ortho Mapping Workspace by following the same steps as the ArcGIS Drone Imagery Product Tutorial. I receive the below error message, indicating the photo dataset is not supported. The workspace recognized the GPS information and correctly displays the flight path, but cannot use the photos for some reason. Additionally, the Block Adjustment tools appear greyed out, so I cannot proceed with generating my orthomosaic until this error is resolved. I tried again with a smaller photoset (20 photos), same error message.

ERROR 000732: Input Data: Dataset E:\Drone\Projects\200830 Adelle's\corn sample\DJI_0001.JPG;E:\Drone\Projects\200830 Adelle's\corn sample\DJI_0002.JPG does not exist or is not supported

I have attached screenshots of the error messages and the file properties.

Question 1: Can anyone help determine the cause of the error message? Is it my drone parameters, the photo file properties, or something else?

Question 2: Can anyone help troubleshoot why my Adjust toolbar is greyed out, and how to get it back online?

Any guidance is appreciated. Thanks GeoNet!!

UAS Product Information
UAS Model: Phantom 4 Pro V2.0
Camera: FC6310S
1 Reply
ChelseaRozek
MVP Regular Contributor

I realize this post is pretty old, but were you able to figure this out? Just encountered it myself. Our first flight shows this error, but the next one is fine. Not sure what the difference could possibly be.

Update: Not sure why, but it didn't work in 3.1.2, so I tried in Pro 2.9.3 and it was fine.

0 Kudos