Select to view content in your preferred language

Enabling Data Interoperabilty Extension in ArcGIS Pro with Esri Evaluation Account?

10-02-2018 05:32 AM
DambéSANWOGOU
Regular Contributor

I just created an esri evaluation account to test the ArcGIS DATA interoperabilty extension in ArcgisPro, I assigned the extension in ArcGIS Online to an account. But I can not get access in ArcGIS Pro. How to enable the Data Interoperability extension in ArcGIS Pro ?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Did you install it as well

The Data Interoperability extension for ArcGIS Desktop is a separate extension that is a separate install.

… did you authorize it? or is that what you mean by 'assign'

0 Kudos
DambéSANWOGOU
Regular Contributor

Yes i install the extension. but the extension isnot activate in arcgis pro. In attach somes files

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Yes my extensions list also shows that I am licensed for it, the version and the expire data... but I didn't install it, so I can't use it, even though it says I am licensed for it

So if you are sure that you did the separate install, I can't help since I don't want to install it to check the remaining needed steps

0 Kudos
DambéSANWOGOU
Regular Contributor

Yes i install the extension.

0 Kudos
BruceHarold
Esri Regular Contributor

Your screen shot shows the 10.6 install (32bit), you need to install the Pro extension, in Windows 10 my app entry looks like this:

DambéSANWOGOU
Regular Contributor

Ok can you send me the download link of the extension I will do it if possible?

0 Kudos
BruceHarold
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi

You can download software from My Esri:

https://my.esri.com/#/downloads 

Any problems please talk to your Esri account manager.