Elevation value in the box Question

Jump to solution
05-04-2020 09:57 AM
PROBERT68
Frequent Contributor

I have a simple question that I want to know...

Look at the 3,698.25

Look at the pink I circled around the elevation value in the box.  It has the comma before number 6.

My question to you is there a way around to turn it off ?    The reason I am asking is because I am doing copy and paste into the attributes .  With the comma, the attributes does not accept it .

Where do you find it ?   You can go to the Edit tab, on the 6th tab to the right  from Project in ArcPro 2.5 .

Thanks, 

Me

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Scott_Harris
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Robert.

In the backstage Options > Units page, expand the Distance Units group. Go to the current distance unit and click the Format cell to open the Numeric Format window. Uncheck the 'Show thousands separators' box and click OK. Since this is a project setting, the project will need to be saved and Pro will need to be restarted in order for this change to apply.

Unit options—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation 

Does that help?

Thanks,

Scott

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Scott_Harris
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Robert.

In the backstage Options > Units page, expand the Distance Units group. Go to the current distance unit and click the Format cell to open the Numeric Format window. Uncheck the 'Show thousands separators' box and click OK. Since this is a project setting, the project will need to be saved and Pro will need to be restarted in order for this change to apply.

Unit options—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation 

Does that help?

Thanks,

Scott

0 Kudos
PROBERT68
Frequent Contributor

Yes, that is what I need !

Thank you