Select to view content in your preferred language

Duplicates within the Pop-up Window

11-06-2019 01:50 PM
ElenaS
by
New Contributor III

When I click a/any feature in my project file, the pop-up window shows the same feature multiple times. The layer shows up twice and the feature shows up twice in each layer. Additionally, if I select one feature class, the other feature classes also become selected, confirming they are linked.

I am not sure why this is happening or how to make it go away so it only shows once and in one layer. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
11 Replies
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Hi John Fix‌  Sorry that you're experiencing this.  

Is the pop-up from a map service?

I found an issue that is logged with technical support: [BUG-000133539:Attributes in feature pop-ups are duplicated if the map contains a map service in ArcGIS Pro]  The synopsis may be misleading as in the quick testing that I just did, I was only able to see the duplicate behavior when generating the pop-up from the map service layer; i.e. it isn't just that the map contains a map service, rather, the pop-up is from the map service...

For what's its worth, I see the behavior in 2.6.2.  In testing a daily build of 2.7, I do not see the behavior.  To confirm what you're seeing, and get attached to that bug if it is the same thing, I would recommend contacting technical support.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
JohnFix2
New Contributor III

I opened the Pro project file, not thinking I had feature/map services loaded. But of course I did, they were map services of images. So I removed those layers...and without saving, I tried the popup (identify) on an existing vector layer from a FGDB, and the popup will no longer displays. No matter what I do I can not get the popup back.

If I save the project, exit, restart ArcGIS Pro and load that project (map services removed) I see the correct behavior in the popups with only one entry listed.

So I would have to agree that map services impact this issue. I'll wait for 2.7.

Thanks Kory.