Select to view content in your preferred language

Duplicates within the Pop-up Window

11-06-2019 01:50 PM
ElenaS
by
New Contributor III

When I click a/any feature in my project file, the pop-up window shows the same feature multiple times. The layer shows up twice and the feature shows up twice in each layer. Additionally, if I select one feature class, the other feature classes also become selected, confirming they are linked.

I am not sure why this is happening or how to make it go away so it only shows once and in one layer. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
11 Replies
GabrielMarcus1
Occasional Contributor II

Hi. I don't normally use pop-ups, but today I had the need to. I'm experiencing the same issue. Did you ever get it resolved?

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

What is the source of the data where the pop-ups show up twice in Pro v2.(Provide version please)?

0 Kudos
ElenaS
by
New Contributor III

It is a shared drive for me. I am using ArcGIS Pro 2.4.0.

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Is it a file geodatabase on a shared network drive?

Has this been occurring thru multiple versions of Pro?

0 Kudos
ElenaS
by
New Contributor III

Yes, it is a file geodatabase on a shared network drive.

Actually it could be a version issue.

One of my coworkers has access to both 2.4.0 and 2.5 and opened the same file. The 2.4.0 version did have pop-up duplicates and the 2.5 version didn't.

0 Kudos
ElenaS
by
New Contributor III

No, I didn't get it resolved. Sorry I did not notice this comment until now. 

0 Kudos
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Is your data in a Portal and/or from Map Image layers?

0 Kudos
ElenaS
by
New Contributor III

The data is not in Portal or from a Map Image layer.  It is from a file geodatabase on a shared network drive.

0 Kudos
JohnFix2
New Contributor III

I see this same behavior. I'm at Pro 2.6.2. My data is on a local drive in a FGDB. It happens with all layers. FGDB, Shapefiles, Enterprise GDB, etc. It's very annoying.

If I create a new project and add layers, the popup does NOT duplicate. But I know I have "new" projects created at 2.6 where this does occur.

I also see it on two other computers....one at another company....and another on an Azure server. So, it can't be tied to my user profile. Or my user profile at three different organizations has the same problem.

Another user in my office doesn't see this behavior.

0 Kudos