Select to view content in your preferred language

drawing 3D stratified layers

08-16-2022 10:29 PM
SalahAjjur
Occasional Contributor

Hello all,

How can I draw like this figure using ArcGis Pro2.9? For each block, I have multiple layers with different thicknesses and different elevations (top and bottom). Illustrations on top (trees, buildings, etc...) are not very important.

sdfsdfds.png

Thank you,

Salah

0 Kudos
5 Replies
EmberRiver
Emerging Contributor

We concentrate on the impossible to miss movement of inertial strong particles across delineated tempestuous/non-violent points of interaction (STNTI). Past examinations in tranquil separated layers exhibited that inertial particles delayed down considerably because of an extra power term connected with the delineation. Here we report interestingly a comparable impact on inertial particles getting across a two-layer STNTI of limited thickness. This issue is tended to both tentatively and mathematically: we use the three-layered molecule following velocimetry (3D-PTV) in a record matched STNTI try under a swaying lattice, and two direct mathematical reenactment (DNS) instances of STNTI. The DNSs test the impacts of various fierce forcings on inertial circles in the violent layer and across STNTI and broadens the boundary scopes of Reynolds and Froude numbers unworkable in the analyses. Disturbance is delivered in the DNSs utilizing a convective constraining (heat source at the space limit) in one case, and a driving that mirrors an in an upward direction wavering network in the other. The mathematical circles are followed, through one-way coupling approach, utilizing a changed Basset-Boussinesq-Oseen condition which incorporates a separation incited term. The delineation force is displayed as an extra lightness of a caudal wake with fluctuating thickness. This calculation makes Lagrangian directions that look like the movement of inertial particles across defined interfaces in calm and tempestuous tests. Moreover, mathematical outcomes for the STNTI cases help to recognize the fundamental elements saw in the examinations that are brought about by definition from those that connect with disturbance molecule cooperations.

0 Kudos
SalahAjjur
Occasional Contributor

🤔🤔🤔

0 Kudos
LindaWilliams1
Frequent Contributor

Would this posting containing videos created by John Nelson help you get started? It's posted in the ArcGIS Pro Videos category and explains how to make a 3-D diorama. https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-pro-videos/how-to-make-a-micro-world-3d-diorama-thing-in-pro/m-...

0 Kudos
SalahAjjur
Occasional Contributor

Hi Linda

Thank you for the reply. I watched the videos, however they do not satisfy my needs.

Best,

Salah

0 Kudos
JohnNelsonEsri
Occasional Contributor

yes, i'm curious about this, too. in my examples i just add a dirt-like graphic to the sides, not real data like this example. i did wonder if voxels would be a useful thing to research for this. but i am uninitiated with voxels. anyone out there have ideas for how to make data-driven depth profiles for cutaway illustrations?