Creating curve label within point feature

Jump to solution
09-15-2020 09:07 AM
Man_KinLaw1
New Contributor

I'm wondering is there any way to make the labels curve along the boundary within a point feature? I attempted it several times but didn't work. My guess is it needs to be done in codes. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LukasFalk
Esri Contributor

Hello Man, 

Unfortunately there are no options to display curved labels around point features in ArcGIS Pro.  However, there is a roundabout way to achieve the same effect.  If you convert the point features to polygon features in the shape of a circle, you will be able to have the labels curve around those.  If you were to make the polygon circles the same diameter as the point features the two would be indistinguishable for the most part.  

I hope this helps!

Lukas 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
LukasFalk
Esri Contributor

Hello Man, 

Unfortunately there are no options to display curved labels around point features in ArcGIS Pro.  However, there is a roundabout way to achieve the same effect.  If you convert the point features to polygon features in the shape of a circle, you will be able to have the labels curve around those.  If you were to make the polygon circles the same diameter as the point features the two would be indistinguishable for the most part.  

I hope this helps!

Lukas 

0 Kudos