Created features show in attribute table, but do not become part of the feature class.

11-20-2019 08:35 AM
KathleenWilliamson
New Contributor

Hi everyone,

I'm having quite the annoying issue right now.  I have a map that I collected data for using a GPS receiver, and there are some features that I missed while in the field, so I have used the satellite imagery to create the features in ArcPro.  The features appear in the attribute table so I am able to assign their attributes, but when I load the file into the project again, the features do not show up, and, when I look at the feature class geography in my geodatabase, it has not changed to include the new features. But, when I close ArcPro and re-open the project, the new features remain on the map. I have saved my edits and my project multiple times after creating the features.  Am I doing something wrong?  Do I need to create my features and then add the feature classes to the geodatabase?

The attachments from right to left show my map with my created features, my attribute table containing data for the created features (the two features that are not from a .cor data file), and the geodatabase geography that does not show the new features.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Try running the Repair Geometry GP tool.  Does the error/issue persist?

0 Kudos