Select to view content in your preferred language

Create a report template in ArcPro 2.9

01-29-2024 11:53 AM
AngelaSchirck
Occasional Contributor III

Hi all,

I have to use ArcPro 2.9 to create a print service since later versions are not compatible with Enterprise 10.9.1.  That being said, I wanted to create a report template to use with my print service, but the option "New Custom template" is not available on 2.9. In fact, the only option on the dropdown is to import.  I have no problem with this in 3.2.1 but unfortunately the reports created in 3.2.1 cannot be imported into 2.9.

AngelaSchirck_0-1706557837910.png

Surely report templates can be created in earlier versions of ArcPro...Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RyanUthoff
Regular Contributor

According to the What's new in ArcGIS Pro 3.2 documentation, it looks like that functionality was added in 3.2. You can find it under the "Reports" section.

https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/get-started/whats-new-in-arcgis-pro.htm

0 Kudos
AlyciaRajendran_esri
Esri Contributor

Hi @AngelaSchirck,

To clarify, we added the ability to create templates from existing reports in Pro 3.1. The ability to create new templates and modify existing templates were introduced in Pro 3.2.

Print service was also added for reports in Ent 11.2, Pro 2.9/Ent 10.9.1 does not support report print service.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
AngelaSchirck
Occasional Contributor III

Well that's unfortunate.

0 Kudos
AlyciaRajendran_esri
Esri Contributor

I spoke with my print service equivalent and he has a workaround for you in previous versions: Print reports from ArcGIS Enterprise web apps (esri.com)

0 Kudos