Select to view content in your preferred language

Copy Raster Failed ?? Using ArcGIS Pro 2.4.1

Jump to solution
08-20-2019 08:44 AM
PROBERT68
Honored Contributor

Has anyone had the same problem as I am ?

Trying to export this to .jp2 and got this problem ??

Parameters
Input Raster C:\home_ARCGISPro\Forest Reserve Maps\Image\NewForestReserveMaps\Test.tif
Output Raster Dataset C:\home_ARCGISPro\Forest Reserve Maps\Image\NewForestReserveMaps\Test5.jp2
Configuration Keyword
Ignore Background Value 0
NoData Value 256
Convert 1 bit data to 8 bit NONE
Colormap to RGB NONE
Pixel Type 8_BIT_UNSIGNED
Scale Pixel Value NONE
RGB To Colormap RGBToColormap
Format JP2
Apply Transformation Transform
Process as Multidimensional CURRENT_SLICE
Build Multidimensional Transpose NO_TRANSPOSE

Start Time: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 9:23:30 AM
ERROR 999999: Something unexpected caused the tool to fail. Contact Esri Technical Support (http://esriurl.com/support) to Report a Bug, and refer to the error help for potential solutions or workarounds.
Failed to copy raster dataset
Failed to execute (CopyRaster).
Failed at Tuesday, August 20, 2019 9:34:57 AM (Elapsed Time: 11 minutes 26 seconds)

I had TIFF succeed but not this one as jp2 format 

Reason for this is to compare between TIFF and jp2 and which one is save in memory size...

Can anyone help me out ?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PROBERT68
Honored Contributor

There seem to be a problem with Pro exporting to JP2000.  I have since went to ERDAS 2018 and it took me 20 minutes to complete it...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PROBERT68
Honored Contributor

There seem to be a problem with Pro exporting to JP2000.  I have since went to ERDAS 2018 and it took me 20 minutes to complete it...

0 Kudos
BrianCarson2
Esri Contributor

Hello Robert,

I just ran the Copy Raster tool in ArcGIS Pro 2.4.1 to convert a TIFF File to a JPEG2000, and did not receive any errors. Can you give me any information regarding the TIFF you used as input? What type of data was it (elevation, imagery)?

Best,

Brian

0 Kudos
PROBERT68
Honored Contributor

It was in the Georeference Tab. When I was done with transformation and decide to Save as to TIFF.... Then also Save as to JPEG2000.  It would not export very quickly...

So TIFF was successful exporte.  JPEG200 was not.

0 Kudos