Select to view content in your preferred language

Contingency Values - Value combination is invalid

05-25-2023 02:30 AM
OliverIshmael
Occasional Contributor II

Following on from a previous contingency value query @Robert_LeClair 

I was unable to resolve the issue with the Field Group, so i manually input the exact same values and this appeared to resolve the problem, in that each row was marked temporarily by a green square (as opposed to a red one as seen in the image in the link above). This seems to imply that there is a problem with the bulk important tool.

Upon testing in Field Maps, the contingent values still do not work - On the Hazards form all values are shown irrespective of prior field group choices; The Location_Facilities values should filter based on the Location_Site value selected, but this does not occur. In the attached screenshot (unfiltered facilities.jpg) from Field Maps, the Site: 'MtB trail - Beast - Visitor centre car park' has been selected, but when the list of Facilities is displayed they have not been filtered (the values that are prefixed 'Beast' are the only ones that should show). Meanwhile, on the Assets form the list of Facilities is being filtered correctly, however, when i select a value - Field Maps displays an error saying that the 'Value combination is invalid' (see relevant .jpg). Can you identify why this is happening?

Another issue is that the contingent values for a field are not displayed in the order i added them or indeed alphabetically, which makes searching them difficult. I have overcome this by prefixing the name of the facility with a reference to the Site (see attached jpg). Is there is a way to address this?

0 Kudos
0 Replies