closest facility network analysis using arcgis.com as network data. ERROR 030096: The maximum records for Facilities limit of 5000 has been exceeded.

Jump to solution
07-01-2021 04:56 PM
Labels (1)
zhongying_gan
New Contributor III

Hello. I'm using the closest facility tool under network analyst in ArcGIS Pro. I don't have a local network dataset so I use arcgis.com and consume credits. I have 5889 facilities. When I run the tool, I receive the following error message: ERROR 030096: The maximum records for Facilities limit of 5000 has been exceeded.

I really need to perform the analysis among these 5889 facilities without deleting any of them. Therefore, I would really appreciate it if anyone could let me know a way to increase the facilities limit. Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
3 Replies
zhongying_gan
New Contributor III

Hello,

Thank you for your help. I've changed the ArcGIS Online network dataset source to the local network dataset according to the link you attached. However, I still receive the same error message: "ERROR 030096: The maximum records for Facilities limit of 5000 has been exceeded". May I ask why I would still receive the error message even when I'm using a local network dataset?

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Did you go through the rest of the procedure in my first link?

Problem: ArcGIS Pro fails to import more than 10,000 demand points to a location-allocation analysis...

If that still doesn't work, you should contact the Tech Support team in case the instructions need to be adjusted or you have some variant that needs to be explored

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos