Select to view content in your preferred language

Chartframe lay-out

Thursday
Labels (1)
RuudvandenBerg
New Contributor

Hello,

This is my first post here, so hopefully I am in the right place.

After creating a chart, I want to place it in a new layout. But when I try to do this, ArcGIS Pro goes into a loop and everything becomes grayed out.

Am I doing something wrong (I wouldn't know what) or is this a known issue? By the way, I am working in version 3.3.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AubriKinghorn
Esri Regular Contributor

That's definitely not ideal! It sounds like it could be getting stuck drawing. Is the chart large? Does it contain a lot of data? Is all the data showing or just the visible data? Could you provide some screenshots, a project, or additional details? More information would be helpful in figuring out what is going on and how to fix it. 

Cheers,
Aubri
0 Kudos
Georgios-NektariosTselos
New Contributor II

Hello @RuudvandenBerg , 

At first glance, reading what you have written, I can perceive that the problem you are facing is with the lay-out. This is probably because you have not "locked" the map in the contents, ensuring that no variable changes so that the chart remains fixed. However, it would be very useful if you could share a screenshot with us so that I can give you a more accurate and certain answer. I hope the above response helps you solve your issue and achieve the desired result.

Best Regards

Nektarios

0 Kudos