Select to view content in your preferred language

Cannot extract raster from Map Service

02-09-2024 02:15 PM
ViDi
by
New Contributor II

Hello,

I am trying to use deep learning tools for object detection on orthophoto of the city. I found a more detailed orthophoto accesible online here, but I wasn't able to open it through Arcgis Pro 3.0.3 (Map Viewer works just fine) by downloading .pitemx file and doubleclicking on it as per usual. I was able to add it to my map as a Map Service though. However, (I suppose that) due to this when I select the layer with orthophoto, Classification Tools are greyed out and I cannot proceed with labeled objects creation. Tried to add the same Map Service through path with added "\0" in the end, as I found such solution in a topic with similar problem on another forum, but it returned only district boundary lines and not the raster I was looking for. Also tried Extract Data tool, but it returned nothing with a warning that layer cannot be clipped.

I am not experienced with Deep Learning nor with the Map Services. Is there any way around this problem? I would be grateful for any insights.

Map Service sever link: https://opencity.vplanas.lt/arcgis/rest/services/Baziniai_zemelapiai/ORTO_2022_LKS/MapServer 

ViDi_0-1707516339678.png

0 Kudos
0 Replies