Select to view content in your preferred language

Assistance Required with Attribute Data in ArcGIS Pro

Thursday
MuddassarAli
New Contributor

Dear GIS Pro Users,

I hope this message finds you well.

I have an interesting question regarding a recent project we completed. Our client requested the creation of multiple 3D models of existing buildings using point cloud data, site images, and satellite images, all processed in Revit. While the modeling aspect of the project has been successfully completed, we have encountered a challenge with attribute data management.

The client has asked us to assign specific attribute data to each individual building (such as Building Name, Building Floor, etc.). Currently, all 3D buildings are contained within a single file. We seek guidance on how to assign separate attribute data to each building in ArcGIS Pro.

Your assistance in directing us to the appropriate method or resources would be greatly appreciated, as I am relatively new to ArcGIS Pro.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BSBlagojevic
New Contributor III

Simple: create a table with all the necessary attributes and relationally connect it to existing 3D objects. The relation should be 1-M from attributes to 3D spatial objects, to avoid repeating/duplicating attributes.

0 Kudos