Select to view content in your preferred language

ArchGIS Pro Crashes on Startup

06-11-2023 07:47 PM
ayeshaiqbal
New Contributor

I have installed the program on two different computers that meet the requirements but when I reach the login page and enter my credentials, the program just closes and gives no other indication as to why. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling as well as inputting the website into my trusted sites. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor
0 Kudos
MapGrrl
New Contributor III

Just want to follow up on my student's post (awesome work reaching out to the community @ayeshaiqbal !)

After uninstalling Adobe tools, she was able to log in without issue.

I hope she'll follow up once she tries to install Adobe Products again, to see if the crash still occurs.

Thought the team would like to know... who's in charge of Pro these days, @DanPatterson ? Is it @KoryKramer still?

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

What was the order of the software installation on the working vs failed machine?

Pro, Adobe

or

Adobe, Pro

might be useful.

As for Pro advocacy, Kory would still be the best contact

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
MapGrrl
New Contributor III

Good call! She just installed Pro so I'm assuming Adobe was on there first. I'll update when she reinstalls Adobe. 

0 Kudos
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

@ayeshaiqbal @MapGrrl can you go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\ESRI\ErrorReports and send us the .dmp files? We'll need to analyze them to understand what the crash is first and go from there.

You can send them to me at kkramer@esri.com

Thanks

cc @AmeliaBradshaw 

0 Kudos