ArcGISPro - Search Attribute table

Jump to solution
02-05-2015 11:13 AM
RickyReid
New Contributor III

In arcmap you have the option of pressing ctrl-f to search through an attribute table.  Is Pro missing this functionality or am I just not finding?

18 Replies
AJCorwin
New Contributor II

Thanks Nathan!  This is wonderful news.  Looking forward to the 2.5 release!

AJ

RalphJaggi
New Contributor III

I really Need this - 

I am ramping up to 25,000 files on my way to over a million files

and it (Attribute File search ) just has to be there soon...

0 Kudos
MarielysVelez
New Contributor

Is this functionality available in Fields/Domains table view? I can get it to work in my attribute field but not in these others. 

0 Kudos
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

It is possible to filter text to help find text in Domains View

Introduction to attribute domains—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation 

0 Kudos
PhilipUhl
New Contributor III

I, too, have been waiting on this (after a long time assuming I just wasn't seeing where it was). I just installed the latest Pro update today. It took Pro to 2.4.3, so not quite 2.5 yet. Sadly, Ctrl-F didn't activate this essential tool. Sad because it would be really helpful for the project I'm working on today.

Nathan, seeing that this thread, and related promises, started with version 1.0 in 2015; we may need to offer you up as a ritual sacrifice to the Esri dev team should the Find feature not be available in 2.5 in short order. Just saying. No hard feelings. 

NathanShephard
Esri Contributor

Ha, fair enough. My apologies for the delay. Yes, it is in 2.5, so looks like I get to live another day. Best of luck!

-Nathan.

RalphJaggi
New Contributor III

I really Need this - 

I am ramping up to 25,000 files on my way to over a million files

and it (Attribute File search ) just has to be there soon... 

0 Kudos
EricAlbers1
New Contributor

How's that 2019 year end release coming? I have to find a needle in a haystack in my data and would rather not scroll through thousands of lines...

0 Kudos
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Sorry, Eric.  It was pushed back a bit and the scheduled release day is February 6th.  

0 Kudos