Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS PRO

12-14-2016 04:58 AM
BradMarsh
Deactivated User

I can't sign in to my Portal or Online Login from ArcGIS Pro as well. Though I'm not getting the error that you are. I'm not getting any error at all! Either it just says "Not signed in" or Pro closes down, when I try to lo in to my Portal.

I have configured my Portal with ArcGIS Pro licenses and assigned a license to myself, and I can see them from within my Portal, but apparently not use them.

Any thoughts? Need an answer because my trial is ending and want to work on program please!

0 Kudos
9 Replies
JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

What build number of Pro are you using?  Are you using the latest production release or an alpha/beta build of the new version?

0 Kudos
BradMarsh
Deactivated User

Yes I am using the new alpha/beta build of the new version, just downloaded it off the trial.arcgis.com site 10.4.1

0 Kudos
JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I had the same issues with one of the early alpha builds, but a subsequent alpha build fixed it, so contacting Support as others have suggested is a good idea.

JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Did you check-out the ArcGIS Pro license for offline use from a different machine/device? If yes, then

To return an offline license back to your licensing portal, you must be signed in to the organization that checked out the license. On the Project tab, click Portals, find the portal with the gray key symbol (your licensing portal), and right-click it. Click Sign in and provide your credentials. Return to the Licensing page. The Authorize ArcGIS Pro to work offline check box is enabled. Check the box to return the offline license to your licensing portal, and provide your credentials when prompted.

Think Location
0 Kudos
BradMarsh
Deactivated User

where do I find that to return ? would that be on the website? 

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Yes. ArcGIS Online website.

Think Location
0 Kudos
BradMarsh
Deactivated User

I'll try it thanks Jayanta!

0 Kudos
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

You may want to contact Esri Support Services at 1-888-377-4575 to get an immediate resolution.

BradMarsh
Deactivated User

I think I should too thanks, I'm not very bright when it comes to computers.

0 Kudos