It seems that Esri's ArcGIS Pro webpages for help and other resources are all broken. I see a black screen where there should be words. One example:
This is what I see:
This happens for every page with the prefix of pro.arcgis.com.
Please fix this!
Solved! Go to Solution.
Yesterday I checked it in Chrome, Firefox, and Brave browsers and all returned the same results. Today I just tested it in Brave and it was black. I suppose refreshing my cache could help.
Ah, a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) solved that problem. Thanks for looking into this!
This was a known issue yesterday that has since been addressed. As you have already noted, however, users may need to do a hard refresh (Ctrl+Shift+R in Chrome, or the equivalent in other browsers) for the page to load without using the cache.