ARCGis Pro time slider

11-08-2017 08:34 AM
GeoffreyJoseph
New Contributor III

I have a field called "Year", I am trying to create a tme series that goes from 2013, 2014, etc, but the time slider seems to want to go by months, how do I change this?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
CarmelConnolly
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Geoffrey, 

You can lock the span of the time slider by heading to the Time tab > Current Time > set 1 Years for the Span and make sure to look it as highlighted below:

If you want to always start the year from the same date, you can lock it as well!

Carmel

GeoffreyJoseph
New Contributor III

Thanks, Very helpful, but how do I just get it to go year to year, no interval... 2012, 2013, 2014 etc... I am trying to show year over year change. What is happening is that my data is as I said 2012, 2013, etc.. Well if I have the interval at one year I get two sets of labels, one for 2012 and an additional label for 2013. Also the start, span, and end locks seem to be mutually exclusive.

0 Kudos
GeoffreyJoseph
New Contributor III

I got the results I wanted, I set and locked the interval at .999 years and put the step at 1 year.. I will keep messing around with it but a good enough result for today. Thanks a lot for pointing me in the right direction!