ArcGIS Pro Set/Update Data source for all layers in a Map

Jump to solution
09-17-2019 07:06 PM
TauhidulIslam1
New Contributor

I have to change the data source of all the layers of an ArcGIS Pro project map because of data migration from one sde to another sde. Is there any ArcGIS pro functionality to replace the data source of all the layers using one tool similar to ArcCatalog set data source functionality for .mxd?

13 Replies
CordulaGöke
Occasional Contributor

Now in 3.1.1 I can only find it in the menu, not via right click. But it saved my day, to know that I have to search on map level and not for the whole project.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I followed the process outlined here (Update data sources—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation) but when I open my layouts I see the dreaded red exclamation mark and still need to update some of the data sources manually:

SHartholt_1-1669317028042.png

Has a solution been found?

0 Kudos
LorindaGilbert
Occasional Contributor II

I'm using 3.1 and following these steps and also still getting the dreaded red exclamation mark as well.  It is mighty annoying to have to change the source data by going and selecting the feature dataset, then the feature class for some 50 items in a project.  EXTREMELY tempted to go back to the source doc in arcmap and change it there and then re-import back into pro.  At least in desktop catalog IT WORKS RELIABLY for the change in data source.

I echo, Has a solution been found?

GeorgeBrown1
New Contributor III

Still have not found the equivalent to AM that will work in AGP 3.2.2. So annoying.

0 Kudos