ArcGIS Pro Crashes Constantly

06-01-2018 08:48 AM
MattEvans1
New Contributor

Hello,

I've been working on digitizing a paper plat book, and then georeferencing and clipping the pages together before creating a mosaic dataset. ArcGIS Pro has crashed around 10 times in the last work day, and I'm confused as to what I'm doing is causing it. Has anybody else had similar issues with the program constantly crashing? At first I had issues when snapping my control points to parcel boundaries, and it stopped crashing as much when I turned snapping off. I am now in the stage of clipping each page, but almost every time after the clip process is complete the program ends up crashing and creating the error report window. Thanks in advance for any insight or tips you may have. I can provide more of my system information, etc if anybody is curious.

0 Kudos
21 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Kory, will they be documenting the sources of the crashes that are being fixed.  I am specifically interested in those that occur on startup… then fail... then restart everything is fine.

0 Kudos
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

If there was a crash bug logged (i.e. it has a BUG-number) then it would be documented.  

0 Kudos