ArcGIS Pro Catalog Pane view two same folders and cannot refresh

Jump to solution
03-20-2024 08:51 AM
PROBERT68
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

I am curious about the strange thing I am seeing sometimes but want to hear others...

So when you are in ArcGIS Pro in the VDI environment and you are in the ArcGIS Catalog had two similar names  that looks like this :

PROBERT68_0-1710949744480.png

Could someone tell me why does it read like that ?  I tried to refresh and it does not work

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

So a couple things that could be causing this behavior:

1. BUG-000140485 - Duplicate folders are created when saving a project name containing a comma to a file location that is also named with a comma.
2.  Esri Community Posts that reference this:  Solved: Geodatabse 'ghost' feature dataset and feature lay... - Esri Community and Solved: Feature Datasets and Classes Appear Twice in Catal... - Esri Community

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

So a couple things that could be causing this behavior:

1. BUG-000140485 - Duplicate folders are created when saving a project name containing a comma to a file location that is also named with a comma.
2.  Esri Community Posts that reference this:  Solved: Geodatabse 'ghost' feature dataset and feature lay... - Esri Community and Solved: Feature Datasets and Classes Appear Twice in Catal... - Esri Community

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
PROBERT68
Frequent Contributor

I see !!1 Thank you, Robert !

0 Kudos
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

You bet!  If you feel my answer resolved the question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution" to close out this thread.  All the best!

0 Kudos