ArcGIS Pro bugs list anywhere?

Jump to solution
03-07-2018 08:58 PM
AbhijeetKulkarni
Occasional Contributor

Hi All,

Is there any link where I can find ALL open bugs known to ArcGIS Pro development team? I can see list of some such fixed bugs and known issues list with each release but is that all?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

There is only a list of the bugs that have been addressed with each release.  There is no publically available list of those that are still open or recently identified.  You can try searching on the support website https://support.esri.com/en/ if the bug has some age to it.

View solution in original post

13 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

There is only a list of the bugs that have been addressed with each release.  There is no publically available list of those that are still open or recently identified.  You can try searching on the support website https://support.esri.com/en/ if the bug has some age to it.

AbhijeetKulkarni
Occasional Contributor

Thank You Dan. not looking for specific bug but I think I have to live with 'known issues' list in each release.

0 Kudos
RDCOGIS
New Contributor III

Could this be made public? It would be nice to know what we're getting into with software updates. For example we just spent a significant effort updating some software (Pro / Server doesn't matter) and the first thing we run into is a terrible bug. After contacting support... 'Oh ya that's a bug'. not very helpful....

DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

It isn't my department since I don't work for esri, just the bearer of bad news

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Was there a bug you were looking for?

0 Kudos
JustinConnerWR
Occasional Contributor II

Generally it's the bug that is essential to one's particular operation that isn't found until after we've updated, but which was a known issue during alpha/beta testing that was knowingly sent through to the production release without giving us (ESRI's $$ customers) a heads-up.

DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Alison for you too

It isn't my department since I don't work for esri, just the bearer of bad news

contact your esri rep or post an ArcGIS Ideas‌ to get a public list of bugs

0 Kudos
ThomasColson
MVP Frequent Contributor

Would be helpful if there was a list of logged enhancement requests, as well.

MarcoBoeringa
MVP Regular Contributor

Would be helpful if there was a list of logged enhancement requests, as well.

Isn't that exactly what ArcGIS Ideas is about?:

ArcGIS Ideas 

If you click on the category folder icons on the left, you also see clearly which ideas have already received attention by ESRI ("Reviewed"), or which are even in the product plan or already implemented for a specific ESRI product.