ArcGIS Pro Bug Reporting w/o the Hassle

12-09-2019 06:31 AM
ScottStopyak
Occasional Contributor II

I would like to report bugs with the current "stable" ArcGIS Pro. Is there a way to do this yet without having to go through the support system? I don't have time in my life to go through a lengthy zoom share issue reproduction with a non-development team support tech which will typically end in no bug even being submitted. I want to help. I just want to report an issue and be done. I want to say, "I tried this tool in this environment. This unexpected thing happened." Done. I don't necessarily want a string of follow up emails, phone calls, shreen sharing...etc. I certainly don't want to spend half a day troubleshooting or finding a work around. I know what the work around is. Use ArcMap or ArcCatalog or QGIS instead. 

32 Replies
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Yes.  In 2.5 the data from a relationship class doesn't need to be in the map to show up in the pop-up.  Example below shows that I do not have my facility data in the map, but I can get to it in the pop-up through the relationship class:

BranislavBlagojevic
Occasional Contributor II

Thanks Kory!

0 Kudos
BrianE1
Occasional Contributor

I totally agree with " Why are we, the paying customers, having to spend time helping Esri identify so many bugs in their software and platform?"