Select to view content in your preferred language

Arcgis Pro 3.3 Data Loading Tools don't seem to be anywhere when setting up Utility Network

Jump to solution
3 weeks ago
Labels (1)
Jambrose_GOAA
New Contributor II

Arcgispro 3.3, have Utility Network, working through setting up prototype in the start up tasks for testing. 

Data Loading esri help / info says it comes with 3.3, doesn't require loading in package manager, don't see dlt package there anyway.

Performing the the create Data Loading workspace, but can't find the data loading tool set as esri dlt info says.

Looking in utilitydatamanagementsupport_31.tbx where esri says dlts are, and everywhere....can't find.

Anyone point to thehe tools, and or where I'm straying from the path? 🙂

Tx,

Joe Ambrose

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jambrose_GOAA
New Contributor II

Not to proud to say I found, Geoprocessing pane for some reason wasn't opening, closed/restarted, now opened - answer of course now found Data Management Tools that now in 3.3 (maybe 3.2 according to esri info) that come with the 3.3 upgrade, no longer an add in. So, that's where the Data Loading Tools are, happy days 🙂

Joe

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jambrose_GOAA
New Contributor II

Update, can find each dlt individually is appears in Command Search, but Geoprocessing Pane isn't showing, where Command Search say's it resides. Just looking for the DLT tool box, with all the tools together still. Still working on.

0 Kudos
Jambrose_GOAA
New Contributor II

I guess remove all comments re looking in the utilitydatamanagementsupport_31.tbx, I was mistaken there I'm thinking.

0 Kudos
Jambrose_GOAA
New Contributor II

Not to proud to say I found, Geoprocessing pane for some reason wasn't opening, closed/restarted, now opened - answer of course now found Data Management Tools that now in 3.3 (maybe 3.2 according to esri info) that come with the 3.3 upgrade, no longer an add in. So, that's where the Data Loading Tools are, happy days 🙂

Joe

0 Kudos