ArcGIS Pro 3.0 Crashes

Jump to solution
08-10-2022 01:50 PM
EthanFink
New Contributor II

Hi all!

I recently signed out of an ArcGIS Pro account to sign into another one. The app closed when I logged out. Now, whenever I go to run ArcGIS Pro, it will open and and close about 8 times, never allowing me to sign in. At first, I restarted my PC. That didn't work. Then, I uninstalled and reinstalled as well, and that didn't work, either. I'm not at all aware of what is going on. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

It will show the blue arcgis pro initializing window, then briefly pop up the next window before immediately closing.

Ethan

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
EthanFink
New Contributor II

My lab manager, Josh, gave me the solution that worked! It is because I have PCMatic, an antivirus program. When I signed out of my account, it longer recognized ArcGIS Pro as an authorized service. I disabled PCMatic, signed back in to my account, and enable PCMatic again. Worked like a charm. So if anyone else ever has a similar issue, ensure you disable your antivirus software!!!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
KyleC
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hi Ethan, this article might be relevant to the issue. If the solution in that article is not helpful, then I recommend contacting Esri Support if possible.

0 Kudos
EthanFink
New Contributor II

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the info. Even after reviewing and following the article, ArcGIS Pro is still having the same issue when I go to open it. I also don't have access to request support, so I am not sure how to proceed.

0 Kudos
EthanFink
New Contributor II

My lab manager, Josh, gave me the solution that worked! It is because I have PCMatic, an antivirus program. When I signed out of my account, it longer recognized ArcGIS Pro as an authorized service. I disabled PCMatic, signed back in to my account, and enable PCMatic again. Worked like a charm. So if anyone else ever has a similar issue, ensure you disable your antivirus software!!!

MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Ethan:

Did you disable the antivirus software or did you need to contact your IT team to do that?

0 Kudos