Alternatives to Summarize Attributes

Jump to solution
02-01-2021 11:37 AM
Labels (3)
JamesWenyon
New Contributor III

Hello everyone,

I had just finished using the free trial for ArcPro and bought the basic package. And I was going to summarize attributes but I just realized it is only available with the advanced license. Is anyone aware of an alternative tool that could be used or a method that could summarize an attribute table?

Thanks!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

How were you attempting to summarize attributes? Per the Pro docs, it should be available even to a Basic license user.

Alternatively, you could open up a python Notebook and summarize the data using Pandas.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

How were you attempting to summarize attributes? Per the Pro docs, it should be available even to a Basic license user.

Alternatively, you could open up a python Notebook and summarize the data using Pandas.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
JamesWenyon
New Contributor III

Hey Josh,

In the Trial I was using the summarize attributes tool under the GeoAnalytics Desktop toolbox. That requires the advanced license but thank you for putting me onto the summary statistics. It essentially does the same thing I need it to compared to the advanced license 

JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

That's a mistake that has been posted a time or two on the forum.  The GeoAnalytics toolbox is bit different...

That should just about do it....
0 Kudos