Adding multiple attachments to a single polygon using match table

02-26-2021 02:48 PM
KatieErickson
New Contributor III

How do I add multiple pdf reports to a single polygon?

I was able to get a single attachment using the attachment match table but cannot find any info on adding multiple

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

From the help

Add Attachments (Data Management)—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

Multiple files can be attached to a single feature class or table record. To accomplish this, the Match Table should contain multiple records for that input ID (for example, record 1 has an InputID of 1 and a pathname pic1a.jpg, and record 2 has an InputID of 1 and a pathname pic1b.jpg).

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
KatieErickson
New Contributor III

I can't, for the life of me, figure it out.  When generating the match table, it wants one field, but to have multiple attachments, I need multiple fields with the file name, right?

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

It wants multiple records with the same ID for each thing you want in one field... sort of the reverse of what you have which is one ID and multiple fields... Sorry I can't offer any suggestions

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
LieslDe_Swardt1
New Contributor III

Hi, did you manage to figure it out? I am currently in the same boat. My working folder has EE0020_Report 1, EE0020_Report 2 etc in it, and my unique identifier in my feature is EE0020. I need all the reports that has an EE0020 in it, to link to the specific point. It used to work, now I am not getting it right.

0 Kudos
Hayley
by
Occasional Contributor II

Hey I'm stuck on the same thing, did you manage to find a solution?

HL
0 Kudos