Add Data from Path stops drawing after zoom level 18 in 2.7.3

04-30-2021 11:32 AM
Labels (1)
LancasterGIS
New Contributor III

In the newest update 2.7.3 the add "Data from Path" feature stops drawing map tiles after level 18. Anyone else having this issue?

Also, is there an xml/json file we can put at the root of the url/path that ArcGIS Pro will read to fill the layer source information, particularly the available zoom levels and bounding box? Something like a tilejson file or xml file?

Pro is on the left and a Leaflet map is on the right. ArcGIS Pro is not trying to pull more tiles either. The layer draws fine in ArcGIS Online, and in ArcGIS Desktop when opening in ArcGIS Desktop from AGOL. 

LancasterGIS_0-1619807744518.png

0 Kudos
12 Replies
LancasterGIS
New Contributor III

It's six months later and this bug in AGOL still exists - no printing of high zoom levels for XYZ tile layers. If I add the imagery as a WMTS layer it prints fine - however due to another Esri bug of not being able to open a map in FieldMaps/Explorer that has WMTS layers, I now have to support two versions of my maps. 

Any progress on this issue?

0 Kudos
TanuHoque
Esri Regular Contributor

hi@LancasterGIS 

are you referring to ArcGIS Online's default print service? Or print off an enterprise print service. As I noted earlier, this bug is fix in 10.9.1 server. Therefore if you upgrade your enterprise setup to 10.9.1, you should not run into this problem.

But if you are trying AGOL's default print service, you will still run into this issue since AGOL default print service has not upgraded to the latest release yet. It is schedule for later part of Q1 or early Q2 of 2022 (fingers crossed).

0 Kudos
LancasterGIS
New Contributor III

Sounds good. This will mean I will have to update Server of course, so in the meantime I am serving my imagery internally using a custom server with a WMTS endpoint. This seems to fix the issue.

Thanks

0 Kudos