10.7.1 WebTool publishing error

07-24-2019 10:43 PM
MinShin
New Contributor III

Hi,

Our clients server has been upgraded to 10.7.1 and since then, WebTools are not functioning properly.

When I tried to publish new tools, it failed. After doing some research, we found this thread, https://community.esri.com/thread/236649-map-service-fails-to-publish-in-pro-24 and get PublishingToolsEx working and managed to publish tools.

However, those WebTools cannot be started. If I try to run it from Server Manger, it will get com.esri.arcgis.discovery.servicelib.AGSException.

Even bare minimum sample code from Esri documentation fails.

Is there anyone who can help us?

Regards,

Min 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
SianDoherty1
New Contributor III

Hi Everyone, 

I realise this is an old thread and I do apologise for that but is there a new link for the blog post. We too are running 10.7.1 and i can't get the WebTool I just published to start successfully. I tried from the Administrator directory and it starts, but stops straight away. Starting from server manager results in the same message as the OP. I tried accessing the blog post that @mdonnelly mentioned but it looks like it has been archived or hidden.

The ironic thing is I managed to publish a web tool to the same server (our test server) last week without issues. It didn't startup straight away but once I realised that was the issue and I started it, it worked the way it was supposed to. This one does not for some reason.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

0 Kudos