Select to view content in your preferred language

Switch between label classes within label properties pane

07-17-2024 03:50 PM
Labels (1)
wayfaringrob
Honored Contributor

It would be great to be able to switch between label classes at the top of this pane. Right now it requires some extra clicks, either the labeling tab on the ribbon and then the drop down there, or, if you happen to be in Map View (which I am not most of the time when I'm working on labels), you can use the list by labeling (would be great to have this in Layout: Access list-by-labeling TOC from layout view - Esri Community ).

The way labeling properties are controlled in Pro continues to baffle me, with controls strewn about in so many different places. This would help reduce the back and forth a little.

wayfaringrob_2-1721256635569.png

3 Comments
AlfredBaldenweck

You should be able to switch between label classes by clicking where it says "Class" in the Labeling Pane.

AlfredBaldenweck_0-1721283567741.png

WendyHarrison

You can switch between the label classes for a layer under the Class arrow - see below

WendyHarrison_0-1721344132565.png

when you select another layer in the Contents pane those label classes will become available on the Label Class pane

KoryKramer
Status changed to: Already Offered

@wayfaringrob since this idea requests the ability to switch between label classes from the pane, and it has been pointed out that is already possible, I'm setting this to Already Offered.

KoryKramer_0-1721840600810.png

Please let us know if we're missing something about the request and we'll need to clarify the title and description or submit a more specific idea.

Thank you