Select to view content in your preferred language

Show nodes, pseudonodes and dangles while editing

06-02-2021 04:40 AM
Labels (1)
StåleHaug
Occasional Contributor

Basically: symbolize nodes, pseudonodes and dangles within a featureclass while editing. Same as the Node Renderer available for ArcMap in the Production Mapping extension.

6 Comments
RolandDuhaime

Yes, this is needed in ArcGIS Pro and essential for rapidly creating clean data.

RenRosin

I've been searching for a tool in Pro that will do this, is there nothing like it?

Nicolas_GREHANT_IGNFI

This ArcMap/Production Mapping "Node Renderer" tool is hugely used by the Colombian Mapping Agency. Sure that it must be added as the IGAC is moving today to ArcGIS PRO!

ChrisJacob

I used to use the equivalent of this all the time when editing coverages in ArcEdit.  (Yes, I'm old!)

It would be highly beneficial to have an equivalent display / symbolisation option in Arc Pro.

Heather_Campbell

Having this functionality in Pro would be very helpful. When symbolizing a line feature for instance, users could go to Symbology > Properties > Layers > Shape marker > Marker Placement > Placement (drop-down menu). There are currently drop-down menu options to place markers at extremities, on vertices, and others. In my opinion, it makes sense to have an option to also place markers at dangles.

JenniferCadkin
Status changed to: Under Consideration