Import of ase (Adobe Swatch Exchange) into the ArcGIS environment

09-28-2011 10:50 PM
Labels (1)
AntoniaEisenhut
New Contributor II

we are designing an atlas of the national park with double pages text - map. cartography will take place in ArcMap, Layout in InDesing. in order to fit the colours to our corporate design, i created an ase-coulour scheme in InDesing.It would be great to import it into the ArcGIS-environment - unfortunately it's not possible yet. go for it ESRI 🙂

3 Comments
AlphonsEvers
I now work with Adobe products(InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator). The ability to exchange colours would be usefull. However, If you have an ArcGIS projects with all your colours, could you not export to AI and then, once imported, create a colour swatch file from the AI file. ???
BrendaEstrada
I work a lot with other departments that use Adobe products and this would be a very useful import tool to use.
XingdongZhang

The latest Maps for Adobe app allows user to create maps in Illustrator and Photoshop. It also support importing maps from ArcGIS Pro via AIX export files. Please check out our YouTube channel for tutorials. One useful feature of the application is that you can set up symbol/swatch/brush replacement rules to automatically reset your map appearance in Illustrator using your own libraries.