Select to view content in your preferred language

Highly Noticeable Flash

11-01-2011 08:47 AM
Labels (1)
BenHoen
New Contributor II

I use the flash function often to try find features that are searched for in the "Find" tool.  The right-click "flash" option would be much more useful if the flash was highly visible, for example have it be large a bright red-yellow-or even blue (as the default for selected features). 

My idea then is to be able to change the default for this or make it's much more visible.

ben

23 Comments
KoryKramer

Hi @DaveFullerton It is not already in the works as far as I know, so I'm checking with the team. It never hurts to submit a specific, individual idea as it give you (and us) something to reference, so go ahead and do that if you'd like to track this separately.

In that idea, any info you might share about why this needs to be the default for your organization, how many users you deploy Pro to, and so on will be helpful.

Thank you!

KoryKramer

Update @DaveFullerton We'll plan this for 3.2. If you want any way of tracking the work, however, you'll need to submit a separate idea and we'll keep the status updated. Thank you for raising this as an issue that will help your Pro deployment.

DaveFullerton

Thanks for that @KoryKramer !