ArcGIS Pro Change Data Sources for Services

03-22-2022 06:54 AM
Labels (1)
LukeSavage
Occasional Contributor II

Be able to create new path for feature services inside of a Pro project to geodatabase or other services.

LukeSavage_1-1647957195530.png

4 Comments
KoryKramer

It's a hack, but to switch a service to a geodatabase, you can enable sync on the service, take the features offline which will copy them to a local mobile .geodatabase and then you could switch using the Update Data Sources UI. Not sure if that is possible in your specific situation, but trying to think through options given that services are currently not supported.

LukeSavage

@KoryKramer That's my current workflow.  Hence, the enhancement.  Also, I'm not looking for a geoprocessing tool to do this.  I'm looking for a UI core logic to do this just like currently with geodatabases.  Workspace changes for all datasets as well for service to service or service to geodatabase.  I know there are workarounds and crude methods to deal with this but I'm posting this to support services in the same workflow as geodatabases. 

KoryKramer
Status changed to: In Product Plan

TanuHoque
Status changed to: Implemented

This Idea has been implemented in ArcGIS Pro 3.2. Please see the What's New documentation for more new features in Pro 3.2.

The Your Ideas in ArcGIS Pro 3.2 blog and video have been posted to the Esri Community blog. You can take a look at these to see your idea and all others that were implemented in this release of ArcGIS Pro.