Agricultural Icons

11-10-2015 12:44 PM
Labels (1)
DavidSchmidt
New Contributor II

A class of simple icon markers (styles) for mapping in agriculture.
Barns, Animals, crops, etc.

3 Comments
DavidSchmidt

I'd still love to see this.

I work in Public Health/ Food Safety. We deal extensively with agricultural locations of all sorts and food manufacturing and distribution. Icons related to Food and Ag would be and amazing addition to the tools we employ already.

JohnSnow22

I work in a Cava Bowls Menu For mapping in agriculture, you can use a class of simple icon markers to visually represent various elements. Here’s a basic overview:

- **Barns:** Use a barn icon to mark farm buildings or storage areas.
- **Animals:** Icons like cows, chickens, or pigs can represent livestock locations or types.
- **Crops:** Symbols for different crops, such as wheat, corn, or vegetables, indicate cultivation areas or types of crops grown.

These icons help in creating clear, intuitive maps for agricultural planning and management.

JohnSnow22

In agricultural mapping, a class of simple icon markers can significantly enhance clarity and usability. For instance, a barn icon can be used to denote farm buildings or storage areas, making it easy to identify locations related to farm infrastructure. Animal icons, such as those depicting cows, chickens, or pigs, are useful for marking livestock areas or types of animals present. Additionally, crop icons representing various types of crops like wheat, corn, or vegetables help indicate areas of cultivation and the specific crops being grown. By employing these straightforward symbols, agricultural maps become more intuitive and informative, aiding in effective farm management and planning. Btw I work in a cava bowls menu restaurant.