3 digit Decimal Seconds for Time-Enabled Data

08-11-2021 09:42 AM
Labels (1)
AaronYoung4
New Contributor II

For time-enabled data, please consider adding the capability to enable three (3) digit decimal seconds format. Example: YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss.sss, 2021-06-22T14:22:22.000Z

5 Comments
KoryKramer
Status changed to: Needs Clarification

@AaronYoung4 are you just looking to display milliseconds?

See https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/data/tables/format-numeric-and-date-fields.htm#GUID-04... 

KoryKramer_0-1628710684224.png

Is this what you're looking for?  If not, please provide some clarification.

Thank you!

AaronYoung4

Yes, I think that is what I am looking for. This is for several efforts in addition to just being able to display (e.g. multi-variable motion GEOINT). I'll re-coordinate with the group reporting the extra processing step needed on their end to try to clarify the precise issue. The documentation you referenced outlines the additional format capabilities very nicely, thank you. 

KoryKramer

Thanks, @AaronYoung4 So for now it sounds like perhaps you have what you need.  We'll just leave this at Needs Clarification for now while you re-coordinate with the group.  If the idea (request) title and description need to be modified to clarify the request, we can do that later.

Cheers

KoryKramer

Hi @AaronYoung4 I wanted to circle back to see if there was anything else you needed from this request.  It sounds like the custom date format was going to work.

Please let us know and if nothing else is needed we will close the idea.  If something is still required to enable your team's workflows, we should update the title and idea description as needed so that we can re-open the idea.

Thank you

KoryKramer
Status changed to: Already Offered