Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Pro 3.2 is Now Available

11-08-2023 09:53 AM

ArcGIS Pro 3.2 is Now Available

ArcGIS Pro 3.2 is now available for download from My Esri, as well as through the software updater in ArcGIS Pro (if enabled). 

This release has many exciting new features, including over 100 user ideas implemented! These include some of our most highly requested features in the ArcGIS Pro Ideas Exchange, like X-Ray for ArcGIS Pro and Thematic Map Series. To explore these implemented ideas, please take a look at the Your Ideas in Pro 3.2 blog and video

For further highlights of this release, including four new field data types, oriented imagery, and a new keyboard shortcuts environment, please look over the "What's New in ArcGIS Pro 3.2" blog. For a full list of new features, and a video covering the highlights of the release, please visit the "What's new in ArcGIS Pro 3.2" documentation. 

Are you working in ArcGIS Pro 2.x? If so, visit these resources to make sure your upgrade process is as smooth as possible: 

Comments
NiekGoorman1
Occasional Contributor

Keep in mind that 3.2 requires a license manager upgrade - for those using concurrent licensing or named user through Enterprise.

SarwahSaif
New Contributor

Greetings, of have update to ArcGIS 3.2.1

I have a problem with the new version, whenever I import layout template that create early using ArcGIS Pro 2.0.0 the System interface become frozen.

Till now I couldn't find solation to recover the old layout template.

Should I have created new layout template that will be accessible by the ArcGIS 3.2.1?

Version history
Last update:
‎11-08-2023 09:53 AM
Updated by:
Contributors