Select to view content in your preferred language

X-Ray for ArcGIS Pro

07-03-2017 07:57 AM
Labels (1)
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I use X-Ray for ArcCatalog(http://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=9ea218ff575f4a5195e01a2cae03a0ae) a lot and this functionality would be great as an add in for ArcGIS Pro. 

60 Comments
DarrylAlbert

Yes please.

JackieSmith

I would also like to chime in that I would like to use Xray for ArcPro.  Thank you!

MarkChilcott

Hi All,

I note the following in the ArcGIS Pro Roadmap:

Schema Reporting - Tools to generate data model reports and data dictionaries, similar to the ArcMap X-Ray add-in.

Due for release in ArcGIS Pro 3.2, scheduled for mid November.

I look forward to seeing this.

Cheers,

Mark

AryamanB_EGS

All, 

Received an update that the tool should be available in ArcGIS Pro 3.2. Scheduled to be released sometime next month, November. 

WhitneyLoy

3.2 has been released!

SteveLowman
LukeSavage

I think this is for reporting purposes only.  I don't think it has the functionality of x-ray

SimonSchütte_ct

This version has the reporting functionality, which is great!
When I remember correctly, at the last Developer Summit in the Road Ahead session it was mentioned that reporting is the first step. In a (tbd) following release importing the report back was said to be planned.

Spike73

If I'm not wrong, X-Ray was providing the full layer structure of a map, not only about DBs.

It was exporting an excel file with one row for each layer reporting data source, query, etc.

Is there a way to get a Map structure report rather than a GDB report? 

BruceHarold
Status changed to: Implemented

This Idea has been implemented in ArcGIS Pro 3.2. Please see the What's New documentation for more new features in Pro 3.2.