Pro Fabric - Layer Cannot Be Edited Please Change The Layer Elevation Units

08-13-2020 03:23 PM
MichaelSnook
Occasional Contributor III

I'm a bit confused on this one and hope someone can shed some light.  When attempting to add a Pro Fabric to a new map I keep getting these errors on each feature class in the fabric:

"Layer cannot be edited, please change the layer elevation units or the layer source vertical units to be the same."

We reprojected our fabric from NAD 83 HARN Meters/NAVD US FT to NAD 83 2011 Intl Feet/NAVD US FT.  When the fabric is added to a new map these errors show and the elevation units are all default set to Meters.  Am I missing something? Shouldn't it be choosing the layer units automatically?

Thanks!

Mike

2 Replies
YaraBathish
New Contributor II

I'm having the same problem, did you ever figured out the solution?

0 Kudos
TimHodson
Esri Contributor

For the ArcGIS Pro 2.6 release we fixed an issue on the parcel fabric line layers that addressed this problem. However, for standalone COGO layers there is a separate but similar issue where the unit is "hard-coded". This will be fixed in the 3.2 release. If you are seeing this problem in parcel fabric line layers and in a release that is later than 2.6 then please contact tech support.

If /when you contact tech support please reference the following number; its for the bug mentioned above that will be fixed in ArcGIS Pro 3.2: BUG-000158885.

0 Kudos