Multiple AnchorPoints and Links feature classes in same Geodatabase as parcel fabric - safe to merge, or delete?

Jump to solution
09-26-2022 02:58 PM
Labels (2)
AndrewWallick
Occasional Contributor

We've got several of these AnchorPoints and Links feature classes in the same Geodatabase as our parcel fabric (though not in the same dataset). Is it safe to merge, or delete these?

From what I've gathered looking into this, these are created when doing an adjustment of some kind (like using the tools "Generate Parcel Fabric Links" and "Rubbersheet Features"). I'm guessing they might be here instead of a file geodatabase because this database is set to the Default for the project, but I'm not positive. 

Are these still useful or necessary once the adjustment has been made, or can they just be deleted? If they can't be deleted, can they at least all be merged to one feature class of each type?

AndrewWallick_0-1664228975466.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChristineLeslie
Esri Contributor

Hi Andrew

These feature classes are created when doing an alignment using the Align Parcels tool. They are safe to delete or merge - unless for some reason you want to keep them.

Christine

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ChristineLeslie
Esri Contributor

Hi Andrew

These feature classes are created when doing an alignment using the Align Parcels tool. They are safe to delete or merge - unless for some reason you want to keep them.

Christine

AndrewWallick
Occasional Contributor

Thanks! I forgot about the Align Parcels tool creating these, glad to know it's safe to delete them

0 Kudos